Saturday, May 10, 2008

Anna Maria Island

We had so much fun playing on the white sandy beach!

These our our "footprints in the sand"

What a beautiful sunset!

7 comments:

Briana said...

Wow, who is your photographer? Let me know 'cause I need some great photos like those!! Love your blog, it looks great!

Kaila said...

I am so glad you have a blog. Trust me you will get addicted. Love the pictures. And I am glad to see I am already on your list of friends.

Cassie said...

Yay a blog!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. That beach looks AMAZING! We are coming home for Michael's homecoming and we just decided to throw a little party. I hope you guys will come. Details soon to come!

Tim and Connie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you will be joining the blog world. I need to check my email more often, I just read your email today! We will be looking forward to many more pictures of cute Landon. PS I am so jealous about your trips to the beach, beautiful

VeNicia said...

Holy cow, that's so gorgeous! Very fun. Love the family footprints =o)

Rachel and John said...

Hey Guys! I found your blog through your brothers wife Dara...I hope it is ok to check it out now and then! We just recently had twin baby girls and we couldnt be happier! your little boy is soooo adorable! I hope all is well with you guys! Feel free to check out our blog anytime...there are some cute pics of the twins on there! Love, John and Rachel Moultrie