Friday, August 1, 2008

Landen at 6 months.....so funny

Can anyone guess what this is? I was so worried!!!

Here is a closer look at it. Do you know what it is yet? Oh... Landen fell asleep on his "Passy"! Yes my friends.... that is an "imprint" of his binkey! Oh I love him!

This was Landen with his first meal EVER! He is such a good eater!

I am not so sure he liked it so much!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Yeah! Dara's back blogging. I have to say, I knew what the mark was right away! ;-) What a sweetheart! Now it's time for some current pics. We miss you guys.

Kaila said...

Such adorable pictures. He has is so cute and happy. You need to catch me up on whats going on.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how perfect it came out on his back!