Thursday, September 11, 2008

Landen at 7 months

I know that every child grows at different rates but I think Landen is growing up WAY to fast! His teeth have been coming in one after another and it seems like it is never going to stop! His doctor gave us a chat that shows what teeth were supposed to come in at what age and Landen is not fallowing it at ALL! I miss him little old man toothless smile! And yes now he bites!!
I love this picture of him because you can see that is top front teeth did NOT come in first! He was my little vampire for about 2 weeks! (I wish i would have been reading twilight!!)
Landen has been waking up around midnight every night just crying!!! It was killing me because he usually didn't even have his eyes open! I knew it wasn't a hungry cry so i would put his passy in and he would go back to sleep. One night I was walking by his crib to go to bed and I caught the "passy thief"!!!

Know that he knows how to roll over so well he likes to sleep on his tummy. I put him down for a nap and when i went to check on him this is what I found! My mom has a ton of pictures of me sleeping like this, bum way up in the air!

He is such a good sleeper! We are very blessed to have this little angel!

1 comment:

Tim and Connie said...

I love it when they are asleep... very precious. Why do they have to grow up so fast?