Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beach trip w/ the girls

So when my sister Sabra was in town (yes I know it was a long time ago) we took a girls beach trip. We were able to pick up our friend Trudy from the airport and we headed of to Seaside, OR. We took my car and my sis and I sat upfront and my mom and Trudy were in the back with Landen between them. It was a ton of fun and I wish we could have spent more time out there!

This is Mom and Trudy in front of The Tillamook Cheese Factory!!!
Me and Landen by the plastic cow.
Auntie Sabra and Landen by the cow.

Big boy Landen by da cow!! Landen was so good the whole trip! No fussin and no cryin!!

Okay this was at lunch!! Auntie Sabra thought it would be funny to see if Landen liked lemons!! The joke was on her because he never really made a face he just wanted to eat it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHHHHH THE CHEESE FACTORY!! Memories of girls camp. That's awesome