Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby food

For those of you that don't know... I make ALL my own baby food. It took me about 10 hours this time but I was bale to fill one of the freezers!! I do fruit, veggies and meat mixtures. Landen loves it and it is a heck of a lot cheaper. All you have to do is peel and cook your food. Then through it in the blender. I don't have to mix it quite as much because he can chew now. Then just pull some out at a time and put them in the fridge and heat when ready!! (right now his favorite is squash, potato and turkey w/ pear/apple/raspberry on the side.)

We even had to put some in the door!!



5 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

i think that's awesome you make all your own baby food! i have thought about it and even tried, but i get nervous that i'm doing it wrong, i don't know why! you're amazing!

Unknown said...

Holy cow you are amazing!!! I want to do this next time!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh that Landon just keeps getting cuter and cuter I definatly know he dose not get it from his dad :) ha ha!!! How are you guys? our blog is byronandnatalie.blogspot.com and on the side is krista (Krust and Dust) and hollies (hoolio) and karalees hers is under (shi and josh) I know Im weird:) Good for you on making your own baby food I thought about it and was like heck I am just buying it (lazy mans way) I hope you are all doing good.

Krista said...

Yea! I love blogs. I'm glad you guys have one. That Landon is so freaking cute. I don't even make dinner so I don't think I would be very good at making baby food.

Karalee said...

Hey Dara and Curtis! How are you guys?! I found you guys on Krista's blog roll. Yea that will be fun to keep in touch! How cute is Landen?!!! He is a doll. You are wonderwoman for making you own food! Thats awesome! Your blog was fun to read through! You know you are a true blogger when you run to get your camera to take a pic of you kid stuck under the table before you rescue them!! :) That was hilarious! Tell Curtis its all in the name of blogging! Hope you guys are doing well. Im gonna add you to my blog list if thats ok!