Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mischievous Boy

Landen has been watching us open the gate to get in and out of the front room. When I left the living room the other day he cried and was shaking the gate. When I was coming back I caught him trying to open the latch himself!!

He was able to push the latch down but he hasn't figured out to lift the gate up so it will open.

Crib bitter!! I get so mad at him because when he wakes up from his nap he is really happy and likes to play in his crib for a for minutes. He started pulling off the blanket that protects his crib rail. I have a plastic stick in rail protector and he has been biting that off too!!

His poor beautiful crib is being bitten to shreds!!
There are bite marks all the way around his crib!!
If anyone has any suggestions on how to protect the wood please HELP!! There is a decorative edge so the hard plastic rail protector won't fit over the edge.



No comments: