This Halloween was CRAZY!!! First we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat on the 24th. Second we went down into Camas for the Camas Boo-Bash. Third and last we went to my mom's Trunk-or-Treat on the 31st. Every time he got to eat candy and he screamed every time we had to take it away. Landen loved his costume and got way hot each time and it seemed like everyone that he was very CUTE!! Here is a little video of him waddling around like a little penguin!!!
4 comments:
That baby is the cutest penguin EVER! I adore him. Nanu
Ok seriously, how cute is he!!! Don't you just want to squish him??!!
YES!! And I do squish him regularly. What can I say..... I just can't resist!
Dara this is by far the cutest thing ever!!! I just want to pick him up and give him the hugest hug ever!! He's so cute!!!
Post a Comment