
Curtis thought it would be funny to give Landen a whole piece of bread.

He sis a really good job of eating it slow. I thought he would try to shove the entire thing in his mouth! He surprises me all the time!

We gave him eggs for breakfast and he LOVES them. I think he likes being able to feed himself. Now he doesn't have to wait for mommy to shovel it in!
1 comment:
WOW, look at that big boy! We had so much fun here looking at pictures of Landen. It was also fun to see Trevor, too. I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time with him. It looks like they had fun at the trunk-or-treat! I love that Landen's walking style couldn't be more fitting to his costume. He looks like a little penguin walking around, even if he didn't have the costume on!
Post a Comment